1. De acordo com pesquisa realizada em 29/11/2019 com os seguintes produtos: Prefolin, Vitergan Zinco, Vitergan Master e Andractiv. 2. Aitken RJ, Fisher H. Reactive oxygen species generation and human spermatozoa: the balance of benefit and risk. Bioassays 1994; 16:259–267.
3. Saleh RA, Agarwal A. Oxidative Stress and Male Infertility: From Research Bench to Clinical Practice. Journal of Andrology 2002; 23(6):737-752.
4. Lamirande E, Gagnon C. Impact of reactive oxygen species on spermatozoa: a balancing act between beneficial and detrimental effects. Hum Reprod 1995; 10:15–21.
5. Padron OF, Brackett NL, Sharma RK, Kohn S, Lynne CM, Thomas AJ Jr, Agarwal A. Seminal reactive oxygen species, sperm motility and morphology in men with spinal cord injury. Fertil Steril 1997; 67:1115–1120.
6. Esteves SC, Agarwal A. Novel / concepts in male infertility. Int Braz J Urol 2011; 37(1):5-15.
7. Koppers AJ, De luliis GN, Finnie JM, et al. Significance of Mitochondrial reactive Oxygen Species in the Generation of Oxidative Stress in Spermatozoa. J Clin Endocrinol Metabol 2008; 93:3199-3207.
Endereço: Rua Alexandre Dumas, 1658 – Santo Amaro – São Paulo – SP